Left4Craft

A small community Minecraft server with creative, survival, and more. Join now at mc.Left4Craft.org.

Have an idea? Post it here!
By TeslaBella
I thought of this and thought it would be fun and plus it allows players to build their towns. I got to thinking it would be fun to have a mod that would allow players to get animals and mobs to their claims without losing them. I have seen wolfs and cats with collars left in wilds because they do not follow back to their homes. Well, instead of a bunch of collared animals left behind maybe if we had a stick that we could use and smack the mob or animal and turn it into an egg , at a price of course. Say $1000 monies, it is high enough that people would be careful in using the stick to the egg. Thoughts?
By TeslaBella
True, but can't go too much higher than 2500 as this might make newer players feel like they at a disadvantage
By _MrSmity_
In a sense it kills the mob and gives the player the item (Mob Egg) into their inventory, In this case of that particular mob.
By TeslaBella
hit any mob with a stick and it turns into an egg that goes into your inventory that way you can place the egg where you want but of course there should be a price for each egg you collect.
By I_luxias_I
This would be a cool addon because i spent 20min trying to bring a fox to mu base that was 15k blocks out and at the end when there were 1k blocks left the fox died from a cactus it would have been a-lot easier if i had this option
By TeslaBella
Yas, I think tho to keep the economy level that for each stick into egg action there should be a price for each egg collected.
Claims

okay, Thank you for clarification!

Pretty Picture

I love how shaders work but for some reason mine d[…]

Server Reset for 1.15

I believe Cap is waiting on 1.16 to reset so no ru[…]

a BIG BOSS has entered The Lobby

lol welcome to L4C we all big shots here~ You gonn[…]

Buy a rank to help support Left4Craft!