Left4Craft

A small community Minecraft server with creative, survival, and more. Join now at mc.Left4Craft.org.

Have an idea? Post it here!
I recently got kicked off of the discord and i cant understand why i have this annoying night started by bella claiming false allegations against me saying i was "harrasing" her when she never brought up the issue before then Myles quoted an extract from the rules but because it was an extract some of it didnt make sense so i was thinking well if nobody corrects him hes never gonna learn so i corrected him so then i apparently couldn't "comprehend" that it was an extract. later on we were all chilling then out of nowhere Myles started saying I was breaking rules 1 and 2 which i felt offended by as i was just acting my usual self the i said i class that as bullying because i was just relaxing and being myself and then boom i was kicked off the discord. In my eyes this is extremely unfair like let me live and breathe jesus.
I'm not going to bother writing a proper response, grow up, stop being an idiot in chat, stop spamming, stop being disrespectful, and stop playing the victim.
Seriously?

It's called a reply

"i cant understand why i have this"

It's also an answer for that statement whether you wanted it or not.
You removed from discord not because of me but due to your actions of disrespect with staff and other players. Please refer to the rules: No. 1 and No 5., under the title, BE RESPECTFUL TO ALL STAFF AND PLAYERS. As for correcting staff, that was presumptuous of you and was rude "Myles quoted an extract from the rules but because it was an extract some of it didnt make sense so i was thinking well if nobody corrects him hes never gonna learn so i corrected him so then i apparently couldn't "comprehend" that it was an extract."

That statement was arrogant on your part due to the fact; YOU are in no way correct in what you wrote. After some time away from you and your friend, I had a chance to reread what you had written, and found so many mistakes that it was like a bad dream. What I found is as follows:

Grammar-
Found 2 Determiner use (a/an/the/this, etc.) that muddled what you wrote.

Punctuation-
Found 2 mistakes of commas misuse within clauses
Found 2 punctuation in compound/complex sentences

Spelling-
Found 16 misspelled words and confusing words

Enhancement-
Found some of the words you used were not making your points.

Style-
Was poorly written. Passive voice was misused. It was formatted improperly. When using the intricate text you need to clearly define and clarify yourself. Overall, your message was weak and you defined your message in uncertain language.

This made your point sounded like a 12-year whining because they did not get their way. I did not make any unfounded "allegations against" you. Myles came in and saw for himself what the two of you were doing. Any song I placed in the both of you removed and without hearing it begin with. One statement you made, stuck in my mind: "I don't know the song so it might be bad for me to hear." And yet, I endured what child songs you posted without complaint as to the content.

First off, I am a professional DJ and I was careful to choose only 20 songs that were in no way inappropriate for any age. Secondly, it was harassing me. I was there to enjoy the music as well as you. I had no objections to you adding song but you both added up to 20 hours of music. How in the world is this fair to any player who might want to add songs if you take theirs out and just allow your choices? You might want to think this over and consider it as a life lesson that you should treat others with respect before demanding that they respect you.
Last bumped by SoggiMilk777 on Tue Aug 27, 2019 9:20 pm.
Count to a million!

Buy a rank to help support Left4Craft!