Left4Craft

A small community Minecraft server with creative, survival, and more. Join now at mc.Left4Craft.org.

The official news forum
Dear Players,

Since late 2016, Left4Craft has a been undergoing a vast amount of changes. The server has seen a great deal of changes to both the server and forums. This post will reflect on changes to the server and website that previously haven’t been discussed. This post will also contain the Left4Craft Team’s server enhancement roadmap which will be adjusted based on player feedback and suggestions.

Changes and improvements made in the last 6 months:

@Captain_Sisko has been working hard behind the scenes to make our website and server more efficient. He has enhanced several areas of the forums and server which are listed.

• New Voting system
• Automatic player syncing with website
• New Ranks and Site Shop
• Discord integration
• New ban appeal process.

New Lobby:

The server has gained a new revamped Spawn Hub which allows players to better navigate the servers expanding options. The hope is that through the use of the new Spawn Hub players will be able to feel more engaged with the server.

PvP Arena & Gamemodes:

We launched a brand new Arena on server for classic survival pvp. This arena is considered a free-for-all PVP zone. Our hope is to add many new Arenas and modes including but not limited to CTF, 1v1, Arena Teams, Paintball, Hide and Seek and Spleef are possible. It would be nice to narrow it down to 2/3 gamemodes. Talk of a Hardcore Skyblock is also happening.

Staff and Build Team:

During the year we have welcomed an amazing group of individuals to our Staff and Builder teams collectively. Thank you all so much for your dedication and loyalty to Left4Craft. Though we may disagree we really have made a lot of progress and we will continue to grow together.

So, what’s happening during late 2017 and early 2018 in Left4Craft?

New things are coming and old things are returning. We already have got a few suggestions but we are looking for more suggestions to help improve. Everyone until now has been pretty much in the dark regarding our plans, so we figured we would start giving everyone a sneak peek into what we have planned from time to time. This year and the beginning of the following year we have a bunch of goals which we hope to hit. Please keep in mind that any and all of this is subject to change at any time. There are no promises here, but they are goals that we are striving for this year and by the start of next year. These changes will be adapted by players and staff together. Nothing will work properly unless we get full support by both sides of the coin.

Quality of life updates to Semi-Vanilla Survival Map:

New Player and Server Shop development is being made. The /market plugin is being under used so we have designed a plan to rollout a new player economy. We will be reducing player balances slightly to allow the new market pricing and store to function properly. We will release an update once this is put into effect. As of now the current list of prices and items being added is as follows:

Blocks Price per
each-stack
dirt 1 50
grass 4 200
cobblestone 1 60
stone 2 100
gravel 3 150
sand 1 50

/sell items:
Sell Values are still being determined. Progress currently for high tier items being sold:
Price per
each stack
*coal $8 $400
*iron (ore) $12 $600
*iron (block)$25 $1600
*gold (ingot)$12 $768
*gold (ore) $18 $1,152
*diamond $90 $5000
*apis lazuli $8 $400
*Wood $1 $64
***Official prices to be announced after player feedback and further discussion.***

Arenas, PvP, and Mini-Games:

We don't have a whole lot to say on a lot of these subjects right now, but I wanted to be transparent with everyone. I just wanted to reach out to the community and be clear about the server and work happening behind the scenes. On a personal note to older members of the community I am putting community ideas and feedback above my own views/opinions. Just because my rank has been changed doesn’t mean I personally have changed. This community works best when it works together. Let me once again take this opportunity to thank you all for making Left4Craft one of the best Minecraft communities out there. On behave of the rest of the staff I want to wish everyone the best!

PS: After we collect feedback we will develop a public plan of action which will be posted on the forums.
Everything looks alright at the moment, we just need some feedback from an active experiment to see if it really works.

I would suggest some kind of equation (probably using e or something) that would create a standard way of lowering the price (per stack and per item) the more you buy. As should be expected, the price should be lowered when buying in bulk, but something standard that considers the values of the base item and the quantity of stacks would be a great idea. It really doesn't matter a ton, but I think a standard equation would help keep the pricing fair.

I'm no economist, but I'm sure that's sorta how the value of gold, silver, and platinum are determined irl (minus the supply in this case).
LordStaples wrote:I would suggest some kind of equation (probably using e or something) that would create a standard way of lowering the price (per stack and per item) the more you buy. As should be expected, the price should be lowered when buying in bulk, but something standard that considers the values of the base item and the quantity of stacks would be a great idea. It really doesn't matter a ton, but I think a standard equation would help keep the pricing fair.
The proposed prices already make it cheaper to buy in bulk. A system like what you propose would confuse users and have little benefit to the economy.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]

Buy a rank to help support Left4Craft!