Left4Craft

A small community Minecraft server with creative, survival, and more. Join now at mc.Left4Craft.org.

By Spleen_
Age (Optional): 19

Timezone: Mountain Daylight Time

Have you ever been banned, jailed, or muted? If so, Why? No

How active are you on the server? I either binge Minecraft or I don't. 5+ hours a day for long periods or just normal activity. Almost always active on discord.

Why do you want to become a Staff member? I have lots of prior Minecraft knowledge, both base game, spigot/bukkit and plugin experience. I can help people with most questions on the fly.

Why you would be a good Helper? I take pride in helping others; I feel I am equipped to efficiently help members with any in game troubles or plugin questions.

Why should you be trusted with the responsibilities and powers associated with being a staff member? I've been active for many months now, I have invested my money to support the well being of the server and I would not turn around and break trust after that. I know it is not asked but abuse of power should also not be a concern, if anything I want the rank so people can visually see I am equipped to answer questions, not for any bonus power. Everyone is just trying to enjoy the game and as a helper that will be honoured.

Do you have any prior experience as a Minecraft server moderator or developer? Yes, I was Moderator of a small server then later co-owner. I have experience with Spigot Config, Most branches of Essentials (Core, Protect, Chat, Spawn, etc.),

Do you know how to use the plugin Coreprotect? If not, are you willing to learn? No It wasn't around back then. I would be more than willing to learn.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]

Buy a rank to help support Left4Craft!