Left4Craft

A small community Minecraft server with creative, survival, and more. Join now at mc.Left4Craft.org.

By Snickreny
Helper/Snickreny

Name: Snickreny, Snick, BreadSnick, Snickelodeon, and many other names...

Current Rank: User and Donor

Time zone:: UTC-05:00

Have you ever been banned, jailed, muted? If so, why?::
I have gotten muted for little joke, regret that mistake, and will not being repeating that little mistake.

How active are you on the server?::
I am very active, especially on the weekends. On weekdays I have work from 7:30AM-4:30PM, but I get on at least 1-2 hours a day. I am always open to talk or to try to help someone figuring out with the commands.

Why you want to be a staff member?::
I like helping players. This month I been helping, and making friends with the guest. I had been helper before, but I had moved during then, making inactive. I wish to could influence other players to help each other and show the same respect.

Why should I trust you::
I have not got into trouble also I am both active and committed to the server. As stating and shown I get on at least once per day.

Would you be good for staff::
I know how to use core. Also a good problem solver and I could bring my positivity to the server, which I hope could influence other players on the server.
Have you been a staff member on another server before: As I said, I’ve been staff before on Left4Craft. But sadly moved from the Uk to Ohio.

Do you know how to use the plugin Coreprotect, and have you ever been staff before?:
I do, as I said multiple times above, I use to be staff on the server, but had been demoted since I moved. I know core inside and out. And will be willing to learn new commands/plugins/ect.

Personal goals::
Help with either making maps, help design icons for website, help other players with memorizing the commands by heart, and many more. I hope to make the server better than it is now, attracting other players and players back to this server. I love this server heart and whole, and wish it stays up for many more years.

In conclusion I like this little server, everyone is like family. Not everyone gets along but I could help them. I really hope you accept this, I think I could really make an influence, an effect on the server.

Please take everything I've mentioned into consideration,
-Snickreny
Last edited by Snickreny on Tue Sep 05, 2017 8:00 pm, edited 10 times in total.
By Yuukina
Snickreny is a kind person, experienced with many commands, and is a committed player. I believe that she is an asset to the community and would be a great helper! :)
By Snickreny
Welp, already got two recommendations (in 45 minutes). lol
Also thank you, Byo & Yuuki. xx
By LostShades
Snick's always on. She's kind, and helpful to other players, and she seems to be very experienced with bukkit/spigot commands in general. I think she'd be great for helper.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]

Buy a rank to help support Left4Craft!