Left4Craft

A small community Minecraft server with creative, survival, and more. Join now at mc.Left4Craft.org.

By Jyclops
Age (Optional): 40

Timezone: Central

Have you ever been banned, jailed, or muted? If so, Why? No

How active are you on the server? I come on every day for a couple of hours.

Why do you want to become a Staff member? To help players and staff out and help with problems. I really enjoy playing on your server and understand the rules. I have friends who also play on the server, they are also staff and this would help us to share information on how we can help new people together.

Why you would be a good Helper/Moderator/Admin? Two years ago i used to be a helper i also have been a moderator and owner of a server. I would really like to help other people who come and join the server as this helps to make friends and I get to meet new people. It would be great to have helper so i can stop griefers from griefing and bullying and abusing.

Why should you be trusted with the responsibilities and powers associated with being a staff member? I know minecraft and have played for a very long time i also good at solving problems and have experience. I am good at playing on minecraft and have lots of books and magazines which help me to understand how everything works and how to use all the extra features. I am a very responsible person and I play loads so would be able to see if anything wrong is happening and help other people.

Do you have any prior experience as a Minecraft server moderator or developer? Yes i have been a helper on this server and a moderator on other servers and owned my own server.

Do you know how to use the plugin Coreprotect? If not, are you willing to learn? Yes but will have to refresh been while since i have used it.
Last edited by Jyclops on Thu Aug 08, 2019 8:20 pm, edited 3 times in total.
By CPT_Myles
Too short - Must apply for Helper first
Sticks and eggs

In a sense it kills the mob and gives the player t[…]

I want MONEY Give me some

thank you bella very helpful

http://www.minecraft101.net/r/potion-recipes.html […]

I meant for survival not creative as we have many […]

Buy a rank to help support Left4Craft!